Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mad Men's Betty Draper



I was introduced to Mad Men, and although the storyline is rather good, I was more drawn to the 1960s fashion. The headbands, voluminous shirt dresses, flats/loafers, slim pants, scarves, belts are all to die for. My favorite character is Betty Draper (played by actress January Jones), who is always dressed to perfection and has a Grace Kelly aura about her. After watching two seasons, and anxiously awaiting the third, I was inspired to find some looks that catered to this era. From sleeveless shirts and high-waisted shorts, to slim pants and loafers, all of these looks perfectly embody Betty Draper.







5 comments:

  1. I love her style too!!! We are MFEO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and your blog template is so cool. Is this template free or not. If so, Where could i download this template? if not, how much does it cost? Thanks a lot!
    By Air Jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing! The template is completely FREE! You just have to sign up with Blogger and play around with the fonts and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although your article was well written but I do not agree with you some of the points
    I hope we can have the opportunity to exchange with each other. lyj

    ReplyDelete
  5. html - lehenga saree
    It’s really great stuff overall, I just wanted to say thank you. I am looking forward to another great article from your side.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails