Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recent Purchases: Colored Denim, Michael Kors Shoes



|Bought 2 things over the weekend|
1. Light pink jeans from Gap for only $12! On the website, they're supposed to be cropped, but since I'm only 5'0, they are full length skinny jeans on me. I have always wanted to sport colored denim, but am unsure if I can pull it off. I am still debating on whether to keep them and I would love your input! So far, I have 2 votes for return them, 1 for undecided, and 3 for keep. What do you think? Comment below!

2. Michael Kors t-strap "Berkley" sandal in black mesh. I have wanted these shoes for months, but couldn't bring myself to spend the full price of $125. I finally bought them from Zappos.com (with a gift certificate), and spent about $80. It's still a bit pricey for me, but I know I will get good use out of them. I wore them out for the first time and they're quite comfortable. Of course I dabbed some chapstick on potential problem areas for blisters, and all was fine! LOVE them!


1 comment:

  1. Fun purchases! I think it's great you're trying colored denim! Let us know what you decide and take pictures of your outfit if you keep the pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails