Saturday, July 25, 2009

On The Street: Fashion Don'ts

Went out bar hopping in San Francisco last night to celebrate a friend's birthday. Of course I brought a camera to capture the fun times, but I also found myself taking some pictures of a couple fashion don'ts. I wish I could have taken more pictures, but these were the only ones I was able to capture without being obvious!



I was sitting at a table, and asked my friend, "Is that girl barefoot?!" Upon further inspection, we realized that she had major feet overhang. Ladies, if your feet are sliding so far forward where your toes are touching the ground, you may want to invest in some shoe inserts. I discovered this brand called Foot Petals at Nordstrom. They have a vast array of foot cushions for everyone.



No one should ever were anything that shows off this much skin. This top wasn't flattering at all, and the belt was just a big no no...not to mention that her stomach was showing. No thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails