Saturday, July 25, 2009

What I Wore Today: Layered Necklaces



I wore this yellow/green top out last night; since it was so plain, I needed a statement necklace to go with it. I started off with my rhinestone necklace from Forever 21. Although it made enough of a statement, I was playing around and put my H&M layered chain and pearl necklace on top of that. I topped it off with a dark blazer so it didn't shine so much, and I thought it worked in a different, funky way. I'm usually all about simple looks, but I figured I might as well take a risk!

2 comments:

  1. I saw pictures of you and this outfit and I think it works because pearls are chameleons, they can be dressed up or down and paired with almost anything. I like that your pearl strand was small so it didn't over power your jeweled necklack. Tres belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layered necklaces are a growing trend this year. Impressed with your dressing style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails