Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fab Trend: Zip It Up!


I recently found myself drawn to things with zippered detailing. Whether it be on shoes, dresses, or skirts, I've been obsessed with zippers. Not only is it functional, but it also serves as a pretty cool adornment. There is something about zipper detailing that is playful and edgy. I created a mini collage of items that have caught my eye while browsing online. My favorite thing has got to be the Sergio Rossi heels (#6) in "lagoon." The love the bandaged straps and the subtle zipper on the back of the heel. However, I found something oddly similar here. Talk about the look for less! Now, if only I had the paycheck to buy everything featured!

1. Strapless Zipper Dress-$395 at Madison
2 Christian Louboutin Pillow Zip Clutch-$1,095 at
Net-a-Porter
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Zipper Charm Studs- $68 at
Bloomingdales
4. Zipper Jersey dress-$495 at
Net-a-porter
5. Zipper Spiral Front Top-$17.80 at Forever 21
6. Sergio Rossi Elastic Zipper Sandal-$695 at
Neiman Marcus
7. Crinkle Tiered Skirt-$17.80 at
Forever 21
8.
Denim Zipper Dress- $22.80 at Forever 21
9. Christian Louboutin-price unknown

10. One shoulder Zipper Tank-$38 at
Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. I love the zipper look! I just ordered a shirt with zipper detailing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails