Friday, August 28, 2009

It's a Cruel Summer

I haven't had much of a summer lately here in San Francisco. The days are splattered with fog, gusts of wind, and cool 60 degree temperature. I got my awesome Gerard Yosca bangle (courtesy of Ideeli) in the mail a couple days back, and had to wear it to work the next day. I usually dress according to mood, and since yesterday was cold, I donned all black. I didn't want to appear too depressing, so I mixed it up with a pearl and chain necklace and of course, my new piece of jewelry!

To join Ideeli and receive great deals on designer goods, click here!




Sweater-Forever 21
Top-Banana Republic
Black skinny pants-Express
Shoes-Nine West
Necklace-H&M
Bangle-Gerard Yosca from Ideeli
Bag-Prada

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails