Monday, August 31, 2009

Expensive Taste



Discovered Google's Picassa and have been obsessing with putting collages together. However, I'm still trying to figure out how to make these images bigger so people can see what I'm talking about! But for now, you can click on the actual image to enlarge it. Just finished watching the second episode of the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo, and I was inspired to do some browsing. I'm currently loving some sparkle, everything black and sleek, and deep purples. I have been coveting some of these things, and I wish I could buy all of them.

1. Diamond watch by Chopard
2. Gucci mini dress
3. Stella McCartney jumpsuit blazer
4. Prada handbag
5. Dolce Vita pumps
6. Marchesa gown
7. Dior sandals
8. Michael Kors purple dress
9. Chanel sunglasses
10. YSL belt
11. Vera Wang bow sequined top
12. Halston dress
13. Military jacket by Balmain

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails