Sunday, August 9, 2009

Reminiscing about Plaid

After looking at so many fashion magazines and making several trips to the mall, it's obvious that everyone has been "mad about plaid." It's absolutely everywhere, and a definite trend for fall. I've always been a big fan of plaid, and this rebirth of the trend made me reminisce about one of my all-time favorite dresses. I found this awesome Betsey Johnson dress two years ago at Nordstrom's Rack for only $99. I love the sweetheart neckline, and that it's not a loud color. It's unique and it makes a statement without being overpowering. I've only worn it twice, and am dying to wear it again, but sadly, I don't have any events to wear it to. Sadness. Do you have an all-time favorite dress?

3 comments:

  1. Gosh that's a beautiful dress!!! I'd love to have that myself and I'm a plaid lover as well, always have been. I'm glad it's "back in", I need to take advantage of this in the shops!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love Betsey Johnson! :)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress...so glad you got it. Missing our shopping adventures :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails