Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Burnt Orange

I've never really worn blouses, so when I saw this deep orange top at Anthropologie, I decided to step outside of my comfort zone. I did my usual "half tuck in, half blouse out" for a more casual, relaxed look, paired it with rolled Levi skinnies, and my favorite studded Nordstrom pumps. The red Marc by Marc Jacobs bag would have been a little too much color for me, so I brought out my brown, wrinkled Prada bag. I love that everytime I take it out, the leather smells like new car--and I've had it for over 5 years. I've realized that I have so many more purses that need to make their debut on this blog. Stay tuned!
 

Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Nordstrom
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Prada





2 comments:

  1. love your outfit!! =] anthropologie!??!?! haha i wish you lived here so i could give you money and you could buy me new clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally buy clothes for you here and ship it to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails