Thursday, April 14, 2011

Studded Shapes

I was browsing my closet yesterday morning and found my whimsical navy blue top with pink geometric shapes. I remember when I first picked it up, I liked it because it was a nice departure from something I would normally wear. I even forgot that I had it--don't you hate it when that happens? I opted for my William Rast white jeans, tucked my top in and billowed it out a bit, and slapped on a yellow belt. I was scanning my endless pairs of shoes and found my studded Topshop booties that I bought when I was vacationing in New York last year. Since the weather was temperamental, I threw on my khaki anorak from Andrew Marc. Clearly my white jeans are screaming for it to be summer. Just another chilly San Francisco day.





Anorak: Andrew Marc
Sunglasses: Gucci
Top: Forever 21
Belt: Levi's
Jeans: William Rast
Shoes: Topshop
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails