Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Dressings

Easter is just around the corner, and I had the hardest time figuring out what to wear. I know the most common thing is to wear a dress, but what is one to do when the weather is gloomy and dreary? I decided to suck it up and pack a dress and heels and hope that the weather holds up. There is nothing I hate more than to wear cute heels in the rain. I did, however, contemplate on going a little more casual with pants. But since I'll be wearing jeans all weekend, I opted for a more dressier option. I decided to style two looks: one dressy and one that was more casual elegant. Which option will you be donning for Easter?

Dressy Easter


casual elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails