Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random Musing of the Day

My roommate sent me this link on nymag.com and one word came to mind: seriously? I understand Louboutins are highly regarded in the fashion community, but sometimes I feel that designers overextend themselves and decide it would be a great idea to put something out there. Is it because they think that any cousumer would buy it because of the famous brand or is it really an artistic expression from the designer himself? To be honest, I don't see any fashionable woman (unless she's an oddball like Lady Gaga or a shoe collector) wearing these shoes. Why would you want to look like a fiesty feline? If you ask me, I think they're a little too much "grr."

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails