Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sail Away

I scored this light gray knit blazer from Anthropologie for only $30. How amazing is that? I love the gold buttons on the jacket and that it's not super structured and stiff. I felt like I was dressed for a yacht with my seersucker jeans; unfortunately  the sun wasn't shining on Monday and I felt my attire was not the most appropriate for the rainy weather. I wanted to add that extra pop of color, so I debuted my new red Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. I think the Louis Vuitton has been temporarily replaced with my new vibrant red bag--for the time being at least.


Blazer: Anthropologie
Tank: Forever 21
Seersucker Jeans: Levi's
Belt: Levi's
Shoes: Halogen by Nordstrom
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Eiffel Tower door stopper that keeps appearing in my pics: Cost Plus World Market :)






2 comments:

  1. That's a great deal from Anthropologie! Love the new Marc bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about your outfit! very chic. and the mj purse adds a nice pop of color. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails