Friday, May 6, 2011

Options

As stated on Wednesday's post, I have four weddings to go to and have only nailed down a few outfits. Here is one of the outfits I plan on wearing. I purchased this black dress from Asos a while back and it fits my body perfectly. I am a huge fan of the one shoulder dress, and I think it flatters me the most. The draping on the sides gives it a modern twist, making it a little different from just a plain black shift dress. I recently purchased these fuschia suede pumps to add that extra pop of color. They're only $50 (score!) but let's hope my feet don't fall off from the pain. As for jewelry and accessories, I'm undecided, but I know for sure that I will be donning gold.

wedding option


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails