Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Outfit Post: American Woman

Greetings! I just came back from Washington D.C. to celebrate my brother's graduation from Georgetown University (photo montage will follow tomorrow) and the weather was absolutely perfect. I was ecstatic that I was able to wear shorts and a thin top and the plus side was that I wasn't begging for a jacket, either! I landed Friday morning and immediately walked around to soak in what D.C. had to offer. Here are some snapshots below:

Behind the Capital Building

Top, Shorts, Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Rayban Aviators
Sandals: Nine West
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Belt: Levi's

In front of the Supreme Court
The Washington Monument

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails