Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Splashes of Color

For those of you that don't know, the Dockers brand is a part of Levi's as well. I was roaming down on the 3rd and 4th floor (aka the Dockers area) and saw splashes of colored khakis. No more are Dockers pants known as the boring, "dad" pants. They look great on the young, hipster men in the office and they have inspired me to try on colored pants. As I stated in this post, I will be donning my pink jeans very soon. I'm feeling a little bit of the "stepping out of my comfort zone" anxiety, but it's a matter of due time. Over the weekend, I noticed girls in an array of colored jeans. Although it's a seasonal thing, I encourage you to embrace the bold colored denim trend!



Some of my favorite denim...
colore denim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails