Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Walking on a Dream

My brother and I before his graduation party

Dress: Boutique in San Francisco
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Nordstrom
As I noted in the previous post, I ventured off to Washington D.C. to celebrate my brother's college graduation. Although a lot of our activities circled around his graduation, I found myself with some down time to try out new foods, walk around the city, and enjoy the beautiful weather--all with my camera in tow. Below are some snapshots of my weekend.  

Turkey burger with rosemary fries

delicious sriracha and mayo sauce

cupcake from Baked + Wire in Georgetown


cupcake from Georgetown Cupcakes
WWII Memorial



Washington Monument


Jack the Bulldog--Georgetown's Mascot

Georgetown Graduation

Helen Taft's beaded dress

Jackie Kennedy's Dress

Rosalynn Carter's Dress

Nancy Reagan's Dress

Michelle Obama's dress by Jason Wu
Michelle Obama's shoes by Jimmy Choo

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip! Congratulations to your brother! I love all the dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails