Thursday, May 26, 2011

Un-Block Me

I am a fan of so many blogs and am inspired on a daily basis. When I saw some posts here, here and here regarding colorblocking, I knew I had to take my stab at styling a look on polyvore. I decided to do one "day" look and one evening look, which is perfect for a dinner date. The shoes for the "day" look might scare some people, but I say, why not? Have fun with your outfits and add tons of bright colors to liven up your wardrobe!

colorblocking
 
Giambattista Valli ruched dress
3,080 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Chloé cap sleeve blouse
$955 - net-a-porter.com

Gucci pencil skirt
$640 - net-a-porter.com

Jil Sander leather sandal
305 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Pierre Hardy leather sandal
$705 - net-a-porter.com

River Island clutch
30 GBP - riverisland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails