Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tying the Knot

I'm going to four weddings this year, and I'm starting to stress out about my attire. I pretty much have three outfits picked out, but I keep changing my mind. I hate deciding what to wear this early on, considering I get in "outfit moods" all the time. The first wedding I plan on wearing a deep rich jeweled tone purple, while the second wedding, I'll be donning light pink. The fourth wedding will be a grecian black one shoulder dress (yes, you can wear black to wedding) with fuschia suede pumps that I just ordered today. I'm still deciding on what to wear to the third wedding, which is located in Vermont. I keep debating between orange (of course the dress I've been eyeing is Bottega Veneta-totally out of my budget) and this colorblock number from Diane Von Furstenberg below. Needless to say, I know I'll find something, but the hunt continues!

wedding collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails