Friday, May 20, 2011

Orange

I've been inspired by all things "orange." It's such a bright citrusy color that is just oh-so delectable. I decided to create a set that reflected my love for the color and hope that brings you some brightness to your Friday. I will be in Washington D.C. this weekend, combating a combination of heat and potential thunderstorms. This is the start of my array of trips, where I will be playing jetsetter. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

all about orange

Red Herring draped top
24 GBP - debenhams.com

Low rise jeans
$175 - net-a-porter.com

Charles Anastase wedge heel sandal
734 GBP - farfetch.com

Dorothy Perkins clutch
15 GBP - topshop.com

Beading jewelry
$105 - endless.com

Sequin chain link jewelry
$60 - charmandchain.com

Pedre gold tone jewelry
$60 - endless.com

Kenneth Jay Lane stamped jewelry
$95 - net-a-porter.com

1 comment:

  1. I usually stick to neutrals but you make orange look so appealing! I think i'll have to branch out this season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails