Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What I Wore: Shorts and Fuchsia

I spent the weekend at my parents house and had a delicious steak dinner at a restaurant in Redwood City called John Bentley's. My fuchsia suede heels, that I have been searching  forever for, finally came in the mail and I knew I had to wear them over the weekend. I kept the outfit plain with gray, white, and black and added my bright pumps and red Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (sadly not pictured with me, but it's located here). Needless to say, I'll need to break in those shoes before I dance the night away at a wedding, but they are the perfect shade that I have been looking for!


Blazer: Target
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Express
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Heels.com





2 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails