Sunday, October 4, 2009

DIY Project: Pearls and Chains

Sorry I've been MIA for a while...my computer decided to crash Thursday night and I was unable to turn it back on. After taking it to the Geek Squad, they said I could send it to Dell and get it repaired for a minimum of $200. I decided I might as well get a new computer and I hope that this one lasts longer. In the 4 days that I have been computer-less, I was bored and decided to play around with my jewelry.

I recently purchased this multi-layered chain necklace from Forever 21 for $5.80. I wanted to jazz it up a bit and found a long strand of faux pearls hidden in my drawer. I twisted them together, trying to get them as tangled as possible. For effect, I found a few brooches lying around and pinned the necklaces together. I like the pearls mixed in with the chains, giving it a hard, yet subtle feminine look.




2 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails