Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Back in August, I discovered Necklush on twitter. As I was going through their website, I knew I had to have one. They are so funky, different, and colorful; they're a sure way to add punch to any plain outfit. When I received my necklushie in the mail, I spent a good amount of time playing around with it, since you can wear it in so many different ways. Today, I finally wore my necklushie while running errands. I also wore my new shoes from Steve Madden that I got on sale for only $30! Upon purchasing it online, I read such positive reviews about how comfortable these shoes are, and that sealed the deal. After wearing them for a few hours, my feet never felt so good. So sad the weekend is over. Back to work tomorrow!


Gray Boyfriend Tee: Target
Long Black Cardigan: Target
Neckwear: Necklush
Jeans: Guess
Clutch: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Steve Madden







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails