Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fashion Tip of the Day: Quick Fix for Oily Hair



I honestly can't wash my hair every single day because it just becomes limp. However, in between washes, my hair can get a tad oily. The solution? Baby powder. I pour some in my hands in the morning and work it into my scalp to absorb the oil and give it some extra umph. I receive the Rachel Zoe report, so I was excited to see her alternative to baby powder, called The All Nighter. The plus about the styling powder is that it comes in different colors to match your hair color. However, I don't know if I want to spend $18 on a product when I can buy baby powder for a whopping 99 cents. Whatever you use, a powder is a great solution to make your hair look fabulous-even in between washes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails