Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kitson Boutique: Online Sale up to 70% off!

Kitson, a boutique on Robertson Blvd. in LA, has become a celebrity hot spot over the years. I have only heard about this store in the tabloids, with celebs such as Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Courteney Cox coming out of the store carrying an infinite number of shopping bags. While I was briefly living in LA, I knew I had to visit Kitson and see why celebs were so crazy about it. They had their regular apparel (jeans, t-shirts, dresses, shoes, bags), but I was surprised to see that they had home furnishings such as candles and pillows too. There were definitely things that were really expensive, but there are accessories, tees, and shoes that are within an affordable price range. Even though I left the store empty-handed, I still check back their website to look for sales. Upon checking their website today, I was flabbergasted to find out that Kitson is having a sale with merchandise up to 70% off! To check out the complete sale, click here. Below are some of the items that I would buy! Click on the images to enlarge and to be redirected to the site so you can purchase these items.


"Fashionista to the Core" baseball cap
$4.99

Little Miss Chatterbox underwear
$3.99

Little Miss Stubborn Underwear
$3.99

Milly Gray Cashmere Ruffle Cardigan
$98.00

Little Miss Bossy T-shirt
$9.99

Sam Edelman Yellow Croc Flat
$41.00

Seychelles shoe
$49.00

Jefferey Cambell shoe
$47.00

Patent Cuffs
$29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails