Saturday, February 21, 2009

NY Fashion Week 2009: Tadashi Shoji

I remember when I first fell in love with Tadashi Shoji. I was at a Neiman Marcus and saw a black dress with beautiful ruching. And it didn't look like a regular black dress either! It had texture and the detail was impeccable. Of course, I couldn't afford it, but I am always in awe of designer merchandise. I always make a point to touch it and swoon over it, hoping that money will suddenly appear in my wallet and I'll be able to magically purchase it! Well, Tadashi's fall 2009 collection made me think back to that first time I saw his dress at Neimans! He used colors such as royal purple, teal, and red and utilized exceptional draping and pleating techniques. I highly recommend looking at his collection closely to see the detailing. Click on the pictures below to enlarge the images. To view Tadashi's collection, click here.

What do you think of Tadashi Shoji's collection?





PICTURES BY GETTY IMAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails